There are so many things we loved about Matt & Courtney’s wedding. Since it’s almost Christmas and I’m in a listing mood…i’ll write a list of the top 10 things i thought made their day memorable & unique!
1. Absolutely gorgeous couple who are madly in love
2. Gorgeous bridesmaids in stunning blue dresses!
3. The Goldens, especially Cade in his bagger vance outfit!
4. Matt had the BEST best man ever, his dad!
5. Fantastic scenery
6. Amazing florals by Jennifer Cole!
7. Cake by Sweet Cheeks! Yes, please!
8. Fanciest candy station we’ve ever seen!
9. Courtney’s dad speech stressing the vastness of the desert.
10. And last but not least, phantom jump rope dance!!!! AWESOME!!!
John & Nicole’s handsome little guy, Cade! Spiffy outfit, huh?
Coordination: Melissa Barrad, I Do Weddings
Officiant: Rev Powers
Hair & Make UP: Hair and Body Bar, Marcus and Desiree
Florals: Jennifer Cole
Cake: Sweet Cheeks Baking Co.
DJ: Postive Energy DJ
Candy Buffet: San Diego Candy Buffets, Carla